What You Need to Know Now
Information is changing quickly. Stay up-to-date with these resources.
Webinars on COVID-19
Enjoy these free or low-cost webinars presented by The Institutes and our affiliates.
- Sign up for a free webinar on the 8 actions your company can take right now to address critical COVID-19 risks. This webinar is hosted by Risk & Insurance, an affiliate of The Institutes.
- The COVID-19 Webinar Series is hosted by The CLM, an affiliate of The Institutes. The COVID-19 webinars, and other relevant webinars, are free to the public.
- We're Suddenly Working Remotely! Now What? is a free webinar recording provided by The Institutes CPCU Society.
Gain insights on trending topics with articles, webinars, and subscriptions from The Institutes and our affiliates.
- Using Publicly Available Data to Underwrite Small Business Effectively and Efficiently is an on-demand webinar presented by Risk & Insurance, an affiliate of The Institutes.
- Six Things from Insurance Thought Leadership, an affiliate of The Institutes, offers insights from insurance leaders on COVID-19 and related innovations.
- COVID-19 and Business Interruption: How Insurance Can and Cannot Mitigate Losses, and other articles from Risk & Insurance® magazine, an affiliate of The Institutes, offer new insights on the business implications of the global pandemic every day,.Get daily updates to your inbox, and a print subscription for free.
- CLM Magazine, produced by the CLM, an affiliate of The Institutes, features in-depth COVID-19 coverage on a wide array of topics — from workers compensation to cannabis.
FREE Insurance Workplace Readiness
Learn to write an effective resume and cover letter, search for jobs, interview for positions, and successfully onboard at a new company.
Flexible CE Learning Options
Quickly earn the CE you need with CEU.com, an affiliate of The Institutes, which has relevant, mobile-friendly courses for all 50 states and D.C. You can also take advantage of the flexible delivery options, including an MP3 audio option.