What You Need to Know Now
Information is changing quickly. Stay up-to-date with these resources.
Webinars on COVID-19
Enjoy these free or low-cost webinars presented by The Institutes and our affiliates.
- Sign up for a free webinar on the 8 actions your company can take right now to address critical COVID-19 risks. This webinar is hosted by Risk & Insurance, an affiliate of The Institutes.
- Leadership Perspective: Global Pandemic is a webinar series hosted by the International Insurance Society, an affiliate of The Institutes. Webinars are free to members and $49 for non-members.
- The COVID-19 Webinar Series is hosted by The CLM, an affiliate of The Institutes. The COVID-19 webinars, and other relevant webinars, are free to the public.
- We're Suddenly Working Remotely! Now What? is a free webinar recording provided by The Institutes CPCU Society.
FREE Access to Popular Events
- The Future of Risk® is here and so are the video recordings from our recent virtual conference. All videos, including our CEO panel, are available at no cost.
- Join the CLM, an affiliate of The Institutes, for CLM Workers Compensation and Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality Conference on June 16 to 18 for free.
- CLM Focus on D&I, Product Liability, Transportation, Claims and Litigation is June 24 to 25, and complimentary registration is now open.
Gain insights on trending topics with articles and subscriptions from The Institutes and our affiliates.
- Six Things from Insurance Thought Leadership, an affiliate of The Institutes, offers insights from insurance leaders on COVID-19 and related innovations.
- COVID-19 and Business Interruption: How Insurance Can and Cannot Mitigate Losses, and other articles from Risk & Insurance® magazine, an affiliate of The Institutes, offer new insights on the business implications of the global pandemic every day,.Get daily updates to your inbox, and a print subscription for free.
- CLM Magazine, produced by the CLM, an affiliate of The Institutes, features in-depth COVID-19 coverage on a wide array of topics — from workers compensation to cannabis.
Flexible CE Learning Options
Quickly earn the CE you need with CEU.com, an affiliate of The Institutes, which has relevant, mobile-friendly courses for all 50 states and D.C. You can also take advantage of the flexible delivery options, including an MP3 audio option.