Materials for the following CPCU courses are expiring. This means that course numbers are staying the same, but course titles and content have been updated.
The deadline to test on your expiring materials is September 15, 2023. This includes the following courses:
- CPCU 500: Managing Evolving Risks
- CPCU 520: Connecting the Business of Insurance Operations
- CPCU 530: Navigating the Legal Landscape of Insurance
- CPCU 540: Impacting the Bottom Line of Insurance Financials
- CPCU 551: Addressing Commercial Property Risk
- CPCU 552: Addressing Commercial Liability Risk
- CPCU 555: Developing Personal Insurance Solutions
- CPCU 556: Planning Personal Financial Strategies
NOTE: When you purchase the exam for your expiring course online, course titles now reflect the updated CPCU program; however, rest assured that if you select the July 15 – September 15, 2023 window, it will be the correct exam for your expiring course regardless of the course title displayed. You can confirm your correct exam edition on your My Courses & Exams page once purchased.