Build skills vital to become a successful insurance leader as you earn your AAI.
Just some of what you'll learn as you earn the AAI designation:
- Assess and manage your clients’ risks with coverage solutions
- Create a plan for success as an agent
- Attract and retain clients through tailored solutions
- Maximize technological solutions to manage your book of business and agency
- Sharpen your understanding of coverage solutions to protect your clients personal and commercial liabilities
- Understand the role of insurance in personal financial planning
What You Need to Know About Continuing Education Credits
The new AAI exams are in the process of being filed for CE credit. You can sign up for any AAI course now, start studying, and prepare for your exam. If you will want to earn CE credits for passing your course exam do not take the course exam prior to the exam being approved in your state.
If you will want to request CE credits for passing your AAI course exam, let us know and we will contact you when the exam for the course you selected is approved for CE in your state. You can also monitor the status of your selected course exam on our website.
Let me know when CE is approved in my state!
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers:
We want to help you succeed!
If you have questions give us a call or send us an email.
U.S. and Canada: (800) 644-2101
Outside the U.S.: (610) 644-2100