AIC-M at a Glance
After you complete the Associate in Claims (AIC), the AIC-M program includes:
- 1 course
- 1-3 months to complete
- 100% online
- Virtual exam
- Mailed diploma upon completion
- Strategic Hiring
- Supervisory Skills
- Claims Management
- Data Analysis
- Business Resilience
- Strategic Leadership
After completing AIC as your foundation, take AIC 330: Leading a Successful Claims Team to gain leadership skills in claims. Plus, because you earned your AIC first, you’ve already satisfied the ethics component for AIC-M!
- Recruit and develop talent so you can build a high-performing claims team and exceed customer expectations
- Align your team’s performance with the insurer’s goals so your employees understand their impact on the organization
- Analyze and interpret loss data so you can recommend strategic financial decisions for your company and its customers
- Build an engaging claims culture to encourage collaboration across teams
- Ensure organizational resiliency so your company can adapt to unforeseen circumstances without disrupting customers
Content is loading...
Still Wondering if AIC-M Is Right for You?
Who should take AIC-M?
AIC-M is for anyone looking to grow as a leader or manager in the claims field, or who already holds a claims management position.
Does earning this designation give me credit toward others?
Yes! Completing AIC-M may earn you credit toward the Associate in Insurance Data Analytics (AIDA®) designation.
Is a Designation Worth It?
If you have questions about whether to pursue a designation versus an MBA, why our students choose The Institutes Designations programs, or where to begin, we’ve got the answers! Download our guide, “Take Your Career to the Next Level,” to learn why a designation is worth the investment.
Not Ready for AIC-M? We've got you covered.
Try one of these to get started and gain the skills you need to advance your career.
Associate in Management.
Hone your leadership skills and gain a solid understanding of management principles and practices to effectively manage your team, strategically plan initiatives, and make smarter business decisions.
Associate in Claims.
Gain a solid understanding of claims handling with the knowledge you need to succeed in your claims career. Customize your learning by choosing from property, liability, workers comp, and auto specialty tracks.