Master Insurance Basics with AINS®
- Interactive video courses help you learn on the go
- Assignments in 25 minutes or less help you retain what you learned
- Extensive exam prep materials test your knowledge
- A simulated credentialing exam prepares you for the real thing
Pitch Your Employer
Get your boss on board with your skill-building plans! Here's our top tips to get support and reimbursement.
- Show the numbers: Include details on program cost and the length from our Designation or Topic Course pages.
- Prove the ROI: Explain how the course will impact your company’s bottom line. Will you problem solve better and decrease call times? Will you impress customers and get more sales?
- Outline a schedule: Tell them when and how often you’ll need to study. If it will impact your work time, propose a plan that shows it won’t affect your output.
- Connect to company values: Tie your learning goals to your organization's mission and goals. If innovation is one of your company’s values, show how your course will help you think outside the box.