Executive Education Program
Lead with an enterprise perspective in risk and insurance.
- Broadened business perspective and improved decision making
- Improved capacity to think and act more strategically
- Increased personal effectiveness and leadership capability
- Enhanced ability to envision, champion, and drive initiatives
About the Executive Education Program:
The Institutes Designations Executive Education program, in partnership with the Darden School
Foundation at UVA, provides strategic leadership training tailored to the context and
intricacies of the risk management business.
Led by world-class faculty at one of the nation’s top public universities, the program features:
- Interactive classroom coursework, collaborative group activities, and live crash tests or safety demonstrations
- Relevant, real-world case studies that can be directly applied to risk and insurance
- A personal assessment tool that pinpoints participants’ leadership strengths to help them better understand their work styles and learn how they can be more effective
- The space and opportunity for participants to step away from the business to work on the business
Date: May 5 - 10, 2024
Location: The Darden School of Business, located on the North Grounds of the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA.
Designed for: Experienced, senior-level leaders. A common next step for Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders program graduates.
Registration deadline: March 31, 2024. Register by December 29, 2023 to receive an early bird savings of $500 per seat. Download full brochure and application form.
For additional information, email ExecutiveEd@TheInstitutes.org.LEARN MORE
Hear From a Program Participant
Hear from Jennifer Koebe, participant of The Institutes Designations Executive Education program, on her experience and takeaways from attending the leadership development program.