Executive Leadership Program 2022
The Institutes' Executive Education, in partnership with Darden School Foundation at the University of Virginia, will be held May 1 – 6, 2022.
- Broadened business perspective and improved decision making.
- Gain a deeper and more comprehensive understanding of the functional business areas and their interactions.
- Improved capacity to think and act more strategically.
- Establish personal and organizational goals consistent with corporate strategy.
- Increased personal effectiveness and leadership capability.
- Manage at the interface of key functions, create a high-performance culture, and generate superior results.
- Enhanced ability to envision, champion, and drive initiatives.
- Create competitive advantage in your markets.
About the Darden Experience:
For more than half a century, Darden Executive Education has developed leaders around the world and provided them with the relevant concepts and skills needed to help solve their toughest business challenges.
Designed specifically for senior-level leaders holding key roles in insurance, The Institutes’ Executive Education at the University Of Virginia Darden School Of Business provides participants with a unique learning experience that connects strategic leadership thinking with the RMI industry.
Led by world-class faculty at the nation’s top public university, program features include:
- A variety of interactive learning methodologies, such as class discussions, workshops and experimental simulations, to encourage active participant engagement
- A personal assessment tool that pinpoints participants’ leadership strengths to help them better understand their work styles and learn how they can be more effective
- Relevant, real-world case studies that can be directly applied to the insurance industry
- Hosted at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Designed for senior-level leaders in the RMI industry who plan and formulate major strategic objectives throughout their organization, manage the competencies and resources required to pursue those objectives and help lead their organization’s efforts to achieve its strategic goals
- Costs $8,900 per attendee (including tuition, lodging and meals)
To learn more, view our brochure.
For more information, email ExecutiveEd@TheInstitutes.org.