Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders at the University of Wisconsin
Transition from functional management to leadership by gaining the critical skills you need to grow your career and your organization.
May 11 – 15, 2020
Gain organizational leadership training tailored to risk management and insurance through The Institutes’ Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders, brought to you in partnership with the Wisconsin School of Business Center for Professional and Executive Development, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Learn how to successfully align and implement strategies within your organization.
- Master the operational aspects of executing strategy, such as measuring progress and success.
- Develop the organizational leadership skills needed to make a positive impact now and throughout your career.
- Enhance your decision-making skills with a deeper understanding of organizational dynamics.
- Build your financial intelligence with practical, hands-on exercises.
- Better understand the current and future state of the RMI industry.
About the Wisconsin School of Business Experience:
For decades, the Wisconsin School of Business has guided and inspired business leaders worldwide by providing continued excellence in its program design, program follow-up and flexibility to create the best learning solutions for its clients.
Designed for individuals looking to advance their leadership role, The Institutes' Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders at the Wisconsin School of Business better prepares participants to turn their workplace challenges into business opportunities.
Led by a team of internationally recognized thought leaders, this program features:
- A personal assessment tool that identifies participants' management and leadership styles to help them more clearly understand what supports or hinders their personal effectiveness.
- An insurance industry-based simulation focused on financial planning that encourages active participant engagement and team building.
- Dynamic learning opportunities that enable participants to understand how to successfully execute business strategy, better meet their employees' needs and much more.
- Opening reception and dinner beginning at 6:30 p.m. on May 11, with program concluding May 15 at noon
- Cost includes tuition and meals
- Recommended lodging is available at a reduced rate at the University of Wisconsin's Fluno Center
- Designed for experienced, high-potential directors and managers who can implement organizational strategy and wish to advance their leadership roles
To learn more, view our 2020 brochure.
For more information, contact Elisa Murray at EmergingLeaders@TheInstitutes.org or (610) 251-2757.