Leadership Education Program 2022
The Institutes’ Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders
will be held May 16 – 20, 2022.
- Learn how to successfully align and implement strategies within your organization.
- Master the operational aspects of executing strategy, such as measuring progress and success.
- Develop the organizational leadership skills needed to make a positive impact now and throughout your career.
- Enhance your decision-making skills with a deeper understanding of organizational dynamics.
- Build your financial intelligence with practical, hands-on exercises.
- Better understand the current and future state of the RMI industry.
About the WSB Center for Professional & Executive Development Experience:
For decades, the Wisconsin School of Business Center for Professional & Executive Development has guided and inspired business leaders worldwide by providing continued excellence in its program design, program follow-up, and flexibility to create the best learning solutions for its clients.
Designed for individuals looking to advance their leadership role, The Institutes' Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders better prepares participants to turn their workplace challenges into business opportunities.
Led by a team of internationally recognized thought leaders, this program features:
- A personal assessment tool that identifies participants' management and leadership styles to help them more clearly understand what supports or hinders their personal effectiveness.
- A risk and insurance-based simulation focused on financial planning that encourages active participant engagement and team building.
- Dynamic learning opportunities that enable participants to understand how to successfully execute business strategy, better meet their employees' needs and much more.
- Opening reception and dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, program concludes Friday at noon
- Cost includes tuition and meals
- Recommended lodging is available at a reduced rate at the Fluno Center
- Designed for experienced, high-potential directors and managers who can implement organizational strategy and wish to advance their leadership roles
To learn more, view our brochure.
For more information, email EmergingLeaders@TheInstitutes.org.