Leadership Education Program 2023
Join us in Wisconsin May 22 – 26, 2023!
- Learn how to successfully align and implement strategies in your organization.
- Master the operational aspects of executing strategy, such as measuring progress and success.
- Develop the organizational leadership skills needed to make an impact now and throughout your career.
- Enhance your decision-making skills with a deeper understanding of organizational dynamics.
- Build your financial intelligence with practical, hands-on exercises.
- Better understand the current and future state of the RMI industry.
About the WSB Center for Professional & Executive Development Experience:
For decades, the Wisconsin School of Business Center for Professional & Executive Development has guided and inspired business leaders worldwide by providing continued excellence in its program design, program follow-up, and flexibility to create the best learning solutions for its clients.
Designed for individuals looking to advance their leadership role, The Institutes' Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders better prepares participants to turn their workplace challenges into business opportunities.
Led by a team of internationally recognized thought leaders, this program features:
- A personal assessment tool that identifies participants' management and leadership styles to help them more clearly understand what supports or hinders their personal effectiveness.
- A risk and insurance-based simulation focused on financial planning that encourages active participant engagement and team building.
- Dynamic learning opportunities that enable participants to understand how to successfully execute business strategy, better meet their employees' needs and much more.
- Opening reception and dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. Monday, program concludes Friday at noon
- Cost includes tuition and meals
- Lodging is available at a reduced rate at the Fluno Center
To learn more, view our 2023 brochure.
For more information, email EmergingLeaders@TheInstitutes.org.
Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders
Designed for individuals looking to advance their leadership role, The Institutes' Business Strategy for Emerging Leaders at the Wisconsin School of Business better prepares participants to turn their workplace challenges into business opportunities.