Your advanced degree gives you credit towards CPCU 540: Impacting the Bottom Line of Insurance Financials.
STEP 1: Core Courses (4)
- CPCU 500: Managing Evolving Risks
- CPCU 520: Connecting the Business of Insurance Operations
- CPCU 530: Navigating the Legal Landscape of Insurance
- CPCU 540: Impacting the Bottom Line of Insurance Financials
STEP 2: Concentration Courses (3)
Choose either the Commercial Track or the Personal Track in which you want to build your expertise, and complete those three courses within that track.
- CPCU 551: Addressing Commercial Property Risk
- CPCU 552: Addressing Commercial Liability Risk
- CPCU 553: Understanding Personal Insurance and Finance
- CPCU 555: Developing Personal Insurance Solutions
- CPCU 556: Planning Personal Financial Strategies
- CPCU 557: Understanding Commercial Risk
STEP 3: Elective Courses (1)
Customize your learning journey and choose one of the courses below relevant to your career goals.
- AIDA 181: Big Data Analytics for Risk and Insurance
- CYB 301: Managing Cyber Risk, AIC 30: Claim Handling Principles and Practices
- AIC 300: Claims in an Evolving World
- AU 60: Evaluating Commercial Underwriting Risks
- ARe 321: Exploring Reinsurance Products and Transactions
STEP 4: Ethics (1)
Ethical behavior is essential in risk management and insurance. Complete Ethics 312: Ethical Guidelines for CPCU, which provides a framework for making decisions and is offered at no cost.