- Unless otherwise noted, all exams are closed-book exams. Study notes, course materials, and any form of the electronic device other than an acceptable calculator may not be used or consulted during your testing session.
- Communicating with anyone or anything other than the test center administrator during the testing session is prohibited. Further, I acknowledge that I have not received or had access to test questions other than during a previous test administration through an authorized agent of the Institutes.
- In accordance with the copyright notice below, any reproduction of these materials in whole or in part, contained in this examination, through any means, including, but not limited to, copying or printing of electronic files, reconstruction through memorization, and/or dictation, and/or dissemination of exam materials or derivative works through any form of verbal, electronic, or written communication is strictly prohibited.
- The scratch paper provided for your use during the examination must be returned to the test administrator as you leave the testing center. Answers written on the scratch paper, but not entered into the computer, will not be graded.
- If you must leave the testing station during the examination, you may do so for five minutes. However, the time remaining in the testing session will continue to run during your absence. Anyone leaving the testing room during a testing session still is bound by the Rules of Conduct.
- If you wish to report a problem with the administration or content of your examination, send your written comments to The Instituteswithin two weeks of this test administration date.
- You affirm that you are the named person who is scheduled to sit for this examination and all responses to exam questions will be determined by you and you alone.
- You understand and accept that test questions and your responses to the questions will not be returned under any conditions.
- You further agree and understand the Institutes will use data statistics/forensics and any other analytical tools to determine if an irregularity occurred during a testing session and the results of such an investigation can and will be used in a decision to invalidate your test result and to revoke permission to take future exams.
- By having made an appointment to sit for an Institutes exam you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct and/or the Institutes’ Code of Academic and Professional Integrity.
© Information that is copyrighted by and proprietary to American Institute For Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters is included in this examination. Use of Institutes material by examinees is limited to use solely for the examination presented on this date. All other uses are prohibited by U.S. Copyright Law.
Failure to comply with the Rules of Conduct will be reported to The Institutes and appropriate action will be taken according to the Code of Academic and Professional Integrity, which can include disqualification of your examination and restrictions on your taking future exams.