Design your ARM to CPCU Pathway today
There are just three steps to complete on the path to earn your ARM and CPCU designations.
- Earn your ARM,
- Select your CPCU Track (selecting either the Commercial or Personal Track), and
- Choose an elective.
Arrange your courses around your schedule – with our 100% online delivery, our courses are accessible when you want, where you want.
Risk managers need their brokers to understand their business along with the risks and challenges they face, not just sell them insurance. Become the consultative partner your clients demand by earning your Associate in Risk Management (ARM) and CPCU designations.
- Develop the tools to succeed in a rapidly evolving risk management landscape.
- Master the skills to holistically analyze existing risks and anticipate emerging ones.
- Discover strategies for managing and treating your clients’ risks.
- Build your mastery of cyber risk, financial data and statement analysis, and legal aspects of risk management.
- Implement corporate finance principles to protect your clients.
The 100% online ARM to CPCU path lets you personalize your studies in either Commercial or Personal lines while earning both designations in as little as two years.
Your Next Steps
We recommend starting your studies with ARM 400: Risk in an Evolving World. You do not need to select
your CPCU concentration or elective until you are ready. Learn more about and register for each ARM course in the program below.
To learn more about, select, and register for your CPCU and Ethics courses visit the Progress Tracker.