All-New Online CPCU
What you need to know about the all-new interactive learning experience.
All-New Online CPCU Personal and Commercial Coverage Courses
Retain key concepts and convert them into on-the-job actions with the new online CPCU personal and commercial coverage courses. The new learning experience features shortened and refreshed content, subject matter expert videos and insights, and enhanced exam prep tools that better prepare you for exam day.
What Current Students Need to Know
If you’re currently enrolled in CPCU personal or commercial coverage courses, you need to know about:
- Testing deadlines— Course materials for CPCU 551, 552, 553, 555, 556, and 557, are expiring. The deadline to test on your current material is December 15, 2020.
- Virtual exams—For a limited time, take advantage of convenient, non-proctored virtual exams from anywhere with an Internet connection. Learn more.
- NEW and Simplified Electives – After September 16, 2020, the elective courses for CPCU focus on what today’s risk and insurance leaders need to know—including the latest in cyber risk and data analytics.
- If you are currently enrolled in retiring elective courses, you have until December 15, 2020, to test and receive credit towards CPCU.
- If you have already completed the retiring elective courses, you will receive credits towards CPCU indefinitely.